- For Aromatic Blends
- Fits in the Palm of Your Hand
- Exceptionally Efficient
- 5 Second Heat Up
- Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries
- Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Magic-Flight Launch Box
- 2x Rechargeable NiMH Glyph Batteries With Caps
- Battery Charger
- Glass Draw Stem
- Cleaning Brush
- User Manual
BLAST OFF WITH THE MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX
Since its debut, the Magic Flight Launch Box has been a favorite of vape users everywhere thanks to its size, styling, and functionality. Aside from being one of the smallest portable dry herb vaporizers available, it is also one of the few full wood-bodied vapes out today. The Magic Flight Launch Box is completely portable, as there are no cords or plugs to worry about -thanks to the MFLB’s rechargeable batteries. With a heating time of around 5 seconds, the MFLB will do its best to get you vaping whenever the thought should cross your mind. Made from handcrafted wood, the Magic Flight Launch Box does not contain any plastics or metals and was built from the highest-quality components and materials available. By leaving out metals and plastics, the MFLB ensures that your vapor will always be flavorful and rich.
At first glance, the Magic Flight Launch Box looks like it may be fragile. Don’t let the hand-crafted looks fool you, this vape is sturdy and ready for anything. Magic Flight took inspiration from old school dug-out pipes and modernized their aesthetic. Carved into the main body is a trench (herb chamber), draw hole, air intake hole, and battery port. Up top is an acrylic lid that slides open and closed over the herb chamber. A glass stem or mouthpiece is included that you insert into the draw hole, with a wood option also available.
One of the biggest differences between the Magic Flight Launch Box and other vaporizers is the single NiMH AA rechargeable battery to power, opposed to a lithium ion battery. NiMH batteries are comprised of nickel and used primarily in high-drain devices, where over the duration of a single-charge-use they outperform primary (like alkaline) batteries. The basic MFLB kit provides you with two batteries and a charging dock, as well as rubber caps for the end of the batteries. The rubber caps ensure that when storing or charging your batteries they won’t short out if they come in contact with something that could blow them.
Each Magic Flight Launch Box is handmade in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty. Most vaporizer warranties only cover issues relating to the life of the heating element or battery. Not so with the MFLB, this warranty covers legitimately any defect associated with your device, so you’ll have peace of mind as soon as you open your delivery box. With its discreet nature, build quality, and lifetime warranty the Magic Flight Launch Box is in it for the long haul.
HOW THE MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX WORKS
Before you take off with the launch box, it’s crucial to fully charge the NiMH AA batteries. Something to consider while your batteries charge is the grind of the herb. A finely ground herb is ideal for the Magic Flight Launch Box as it will burn evenly and last longer than a fluffier, meatier ground herb. Once your herb is ground thin, throw it in the trench, make sure to avoid packing the herbs down at all. Never load the trench higher than the side of the trough. Once you’re loaded up, snap the lid closed.
To begin your vape session. just insert a fully charged battery into the battery port and hold it down until your vapor begins to form. This should only take between 2-5 seconds. You’ll know the battery is engaged when a small light below the trench turns on. If you have your herb ready to go, you’ll be able to begin vaping in 10 seconds, compared to the 1-2 minute heat up time of some other vaporizers. After you see the vapor begin to build up, hold the MFLB level and inhale slowly.
As the end of your hit approaches remove the battery completely, while this isn’t a necessity it is important to be cautious and make sure the battery doesn’t get too hot, as this could damage the battery if it happens to often. If you want to use the Magic Flight Launch Box for an extended session (10 minutes of continuous vaping), have a spare battery on hand to switch out every minute or so. After each hit you can pop open the top and mix your herb up for even vaporization without fear of spilling your bowl.
This vaporizer gives the user the ability to tailor their session length for however long they plan to vape. You can load even just a pinch of herb and get 5-8 draws from it. The Magic Flight Launch Box operates completely silent and functions only when the battery is engaged, so you won’t ever have to worry if you’re draining your vaporizer when it’s not in use. If you’re feeling nervous about your first flight Magic Flight provides a “Flight Guide” that walks you through using the MFLB.
CLEANING YOUR MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX
Keeping your Magic Flight Launch Box clean ensures vapor quality and prevents damage from past sessions’ gunk build up. What you’ll need to clean your MFLB is a soft cloth, isopropyl alcohol, pipe cleaner, container, and an organic cleaning solution. The first thing you should do is make sure your Magic Flight Launch Box is not connected to the battery, after you’ve double checked that you can start getting down and dirty.
- 1. Using your soft cloth and organic cleaning solution, gently wipe the exterior of your Magic Flight Launch Box. It is very important during this step to be careful with your cleaning solution as you want to avoid getting any of it inside the heating chamber, which can cause damage.
- 2. After the box portion is clean, it’s time to tackle the trench. Make sure you’ve gotten any loose particles out of the main chamber by tapping the Magic Flight Launch Box against your hand or gently against your trashcan, which can be an easy habit to teach yourself if you do it after each use. After the particles are removed, dip your provided MFLB cleaning brush in isopropyl alcohol. Don’t go overboard with the alcohol, if it drips into the box it might affect the flavor of your next session. Then just gently brush your screen and let it dry before your next use.
- 3. For the plexiglas cover of the Magic Flight Launch Box just wipe it with an organic cleaning solution.
- 4. When it comes to the mouth piece, you’ll be using either a glass tube or wooden one. For the glass tube you can soak it in some organic cleaning solution for about an hour and rinse it with warm water. The wooden tubes require a little more effort, as you’ll need to moisten your pipe cleaner with water and gently scrub the draw stem as needed.
The MFLB’s trench is designed so the screen won’t ever clog, but it is best to brush the dust out after every use. The drawing stems will require the most cleaning, but that isn’t a labor intensive session which is a plus. Naturally the screen will discolor over time, but this will not alter the flavor of your vapor. Remember to let all of your Magic Flight Launch Box parts to dry completely before you get back to vaping.