Made by Hitoki, the Trident Laser Water Pipe 2.0 is an updated version of the flagship laser combustion smoking device. The Version 2.0 allows you to savor the unique qualities of your flower with an even ignition.
The signature minimalist design continues to break the stigma behind traditional smoking methods, and can be featured as an eye-catching centerpiece at home or in the office.
Hitoki Trident features
- Water filtration
- Multiple power settings
- Safety interlocks
- 1 hour 45 minute fast charging
- 280+ uses on a single charge
- Potential lifespan of over 5,000 hours
- Increased laser burn radius to create a more even ignition
- Increased ability to clear smoke from the water filter with increased airflow
- New carb button for smoother draws
Hitoki Trident how to use
- Fully charge new device with the provided charger before using it.
- Unlock the inner locks and attach the hose adapter to the bottom chamber.
- Twist the water reservoir open to fill with a small amount of water, don’t fill past the line at the bottom of the metal stem.
- Unscrew the loading chamber from the top of the water chamber and pack with finely ground herb, use the flat end of the included dual-tool to lightly pack herb in.
- Reconnect inner locks — if they aren’t connected, the laser won’t fire.
- Insert the hose or mouthpiece into the hose connector.
- Press the power button at the top of the unit 5 times to activate the device, then press the button three times to choose between the three heat settings.
- Choose between holding the button or double-tap the button for a continuous 9-second beam, pull on the hose to fill the chamber while the laser fires.
- Pull from the hose or attachment until the chamber is empty.
Hitoki Trident box includes
- 1x - Hitoki Black Trident Laser 2.0
- 1x - Hose adapter
- 1x - Mouthpiece
- 1x - Dual tool
- 1x - USB-C charger